Thursday, January 29, 2015

DJB in Pictures

You love when I show off pictures of the dumb phases I went through, ya bastards. 
So, I've decided to compile a bunch of them and give you what you want. I'm not ashamed but I'm not proud. I'd say I'm selling out but no one's paying me squat. 

Here are some #djbphases - let me know what your favorites are!

#djbcrazytown -circa '01/'02

#djb2D - circa '14 (drawn by the remarkably talented Jamie Loftus)

#djbGQ - circa '08 #blakeandjennyswedding

#djbpartytime - circa '08 

#djbtoddler - circa '78-83

#djbhipsterweddingguest - circa Serpico's wedding

#djbtricycleenthusiast - circa '11

#djbdigad - circa '12-present

#djbcupid - circa '14 

#djbbald - circa '13

#djbadultmaleflowergirl - circa '08

#djbblowout - circa '84

#djbfaceoff -  circa '09-present

#djbpride - circa '10

#djblaughsandcheerleads circa '86

#djbpooperazzi circa '87



No comments:

Post a Comment